Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Randomness

This week the boys have been very involved with making train tracks and running cars and trains over them.

Sam has worked really hard on his drawing skills. If you can't tell this is a picture of his mommy. The circle in the middle is baby Nathan in my belly, he even drew the umbilical cord if you can see it.

a little better picture of it
I was busy making a baby shower cake, it was the first I have done for pay, it was challenging because of the humidity here, but it turned out alright I guess. I didn't think of taking a picture of it until it was already in a box.
I thought it was time to document how big I am, I wanted to compare how big I am now at 36 weeks with how big I was with the boys when I delivered them, that was around 35 weeks but I didn't get a picture then, this will have to do. I have already packed my old pictures so I will have to wait to show a side by side of both the pics. Friday I will be at 37 weeks. Yikes, that is really soon.

This is just a random picture of me reading to the boys, I have been reading to them a lot because I haven't been able to play with them and find myself sitting a lot more than usual.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

What fun! I bet you love stepping on those random track pieces all over the house, too.
When is Alan's graduation?

K said...

You are getting so close! That cake BTW is amazing!!! So much talent.

Katie G. said...

Minda that cake is amazing! Looks like your mom passed the skills right on to you. You look great too, so close! I'm with ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Minda, it cracks me up that you are always saying how there is no creativity in your family; we all know that is BS! That cake is unreal. PS: I hope our babies can still be friends, even if they're not both boys. ;)

Gunnell Family said...

of course Marisa, I just thought because my boys only have girl cousins their age it would be fun to have a boy cousin for this one, but they like girls too, in fact most of their friends are girls.

Janadt.Huggins said...

First of all, I LOVE the cake. It's amazing. Second, you look great! I'm so excited for this baby to come. Oh, and I need your address please.

Mark and Adrienne said...

I didn't know you made cakes like that!!!!!!!! How have I never known that?! It's beautiful! And you are looking good!