Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is a little update of our week. After our visitors left we continued to do some more packing and Alan worked on his thesis. So, I ended up watching the boys by myself on Saturday. Sunday was the first Sunday in two years I could go to Relief Society in our ward, but I ended up going to the nursery to help out there anyway. I have to admit it was kind of a relief, I don't know what I would do in R.S. It has been a bit depressing this week because it has snowed a bit. This morning we woke up to snow covering our car, when will this snow end? The boys have discovered tent making this week as a result of the bad weather, these are a few pictures of them reading in their tent. They have also discovered that they can use our laundry basket as a boat. This they enjoy until they try to get out of the boat and tip their brother over. Last night, the boys were being pretty goofy and kept sticking their forks backwards in their mouths. It was pretty cute, so Alan grabbed the camera. you can see the moving boxes in the background along with all of our mess.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun. Sometimes I wish that I had twins so Afton would have someone to play with. Twins always lok so cute and innocent in pictures.

K said...

So much fun. I keep waiting for a call to help with the moving process. I guess I'm just going to have to show up one day and have you put me to work! As for Relief Society, come sit by me, I'm always in there!

Tara & Jeff said...

Cute boys!! When are y'all moving to Texas?? Can't wait to see the cute fam in person!

Tara & Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maylene said...

Minda! I just saw your link on Jen's blog and so I decided to check it out...I don't know why I haven't noticed it before! Anyway, you have the cute little boys! Have fun in Texas and good luck with grad school. Our blog is mandmpoulsen.blogspot.com

Susanna said...

Hi guys, I saw your blog through MaryAnn's and I am so glad I finally get to see your cute little boys. When I left Appltree they were still cooking in the oven. I'm glad to see that they are healthy and super adroable!!!

Welcome to the world of twins, my little guys are three and a half now, and it just get better and crazier.

Glad to see you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks Minda! We always check your blog too, even if we don't comment every time!

Brad and Cathy said...

The pictures are great. Thanks.

SP said...

They look more and more different every time I see them. Funny kids.

fish family said...

Hey Minda,
We hope everything is going well for you guys. Hope the move was smooth as it can go. Dont forget our blog fishfamily2007.blogspot.com have a great day. Shealyn (Fish Family)
P.S. We will miss seing you around.