Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sammy Crocker




Samuel and Jacob were sick this last week and because of that and the fact that it was freezing this last week the boys were forced (by their evil mother) to stay indoors. I could only think of so many things that we could do with sick boys before I decided to do the unthinkable, let them into my kitchen. Some of you might know that I have a gate around my kitchen and my children are not allowed into the kitchen, but on this particular day I let the boys in and we made cookies. Jakie was very excited about eating the cookies, but as it turned out, he wasn't too excited to make the cookies. But Sammy was so excited to make cookies, but didn't really want to eat them. So I guess Sam can make them and Jacob can eat them. Here are some pictures of them and their cookie making experience.

1 comments:

K said...

Those are priceless photos. Give them a little flour and an opportunity to make a mess and they will want to be in there all the time. You'll have to let them "frost" sugar cookies this next year (with a non-sharp utensil of course) It's a hoot! Love it!!! They are at a FUN age. Enjoy it.