Saturday, April 12, 2008

Texas here we come

I first want to say that I am sorry to all of you that have been checking our blog and not finding anything new. I have to admit, we are a bit lame, but the real reason is that we have been busy figuring out what we are going to be doing in the next couple of years. And these last few weeks we have received a couple of offers for graduate school. After careful consideration Alan and I have decided to take the offer in Waco, Texas at Baylor University. We do realize that this might not seem like the greatest place in the world, especially with the history that Waco has, but we are still excited for the offer and happy to be moving on. (Only two more years of school, or at least let's pray it is only two more years.) So, we will be moving to Texas some time in August. For those of you who don't know where Waco is, it is an hour and a half south of Dallas and an hour and a half north of Austin, right in the middle of Texas. I just don't know how we feel about our children having southern accents, that might take some getting used to.

1 comments:

K said...

I know a lot of people that have lived in Texas, and I haven't heard one yet that didn't love Texas. So I'm sure you'll love it too. We're going to miss you so much, but Texas is lucky to have you!