Monday, February 28, 2011

Sam's Rest Time


Our kids don't always take naps anymore, instead we make them take a rest. That means that they get to play quietly with toys in a room apart from one another, a rest from each other, and a rest away from Mom. Today Sam came out of rest time all excited to show me how he had put his Playmobile people together holding hands. He wanted me to tell anyone who reads this that they are holding hands because they love each other. He is such a sweet boy.






6 comments:

Courtney said...

CUTE!!!

Cakes4U said...

Thanks for sharing. Tell Sam that he is is a loving little boy. I think the "rest" time is a wonderful idea. Little Nathan is getting so big I can hardly believe it! I hope you are all doing well.

Reid Family said...

What a sweetie!

Jimmy and Wendy said...

I loved this post! How cute! Wish we could see you guys more!

Stamp With Linz said...

Such a sweet boy :)

Tami H. said...

very cute:)