Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkins and Halloween

Alan, Jacob and Samuel worked on our Jack O'Lantern this year. Dad Cut the top and the boys helped scoop out the guts. They did not really like that very much because it was so messy but they had fun watching dad. They told us they wanted a happy pumpkin so Alan worked on that for them.





I love this funny picture, Sam is pointing to the pumpkin while Alan has this cheesy smile and Jacob just looks confused.
Halloween night, the boys with mom and all their loot. I made them monkey costumes but everyone thought they were bears or dogs until they saw their tails.
Trunk or Treating, the boys in their costumes and their bananas.
These last two pictures were just some cute pictures of the boys that I thought I would throw in.
The boys in new jammies wrestling with Dad

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute Monkey costumes! It's funny how often I hear of kids not liking the pumpkin "guts". You'd think the kids would like the mess! We didn't even carve pumpkins this year so I don't know how my kids would have reacted.

Maile said...

2 little monkeys, so darling! Love the bananas they had.

Anonymous said...

2 little monkeys swinging in the trees, teasing Mr. Alligator, "Can't catch me!"

Very cute monkey costumes! Rob was a "brown bear" and his costume looked pretty similar. Maybe I will post some pictures of "my little boy."

Cakes4U said...

I love the monkey costumes and the jack o lantern pictures. You guys look like you had a fun and happy Halloween. Love you and miss you!

Audrey said...

You are amazing Minda, those little monkeys look sooo cute! Good job to Alan on that fun pumpkin too! Love you guys!

K said...

Monkeys are the perfect costume for the boys, they couldn't be more adorable, and I love the bananas. All I can say is that photo of Cheesy Alan and the boys cracks me up and belongs in a frame somewhere in your house. It's a classic.

Courtney said...

So cute! Glad to see you guys had such a fun Halloween! The two little monkey idea was perfect.

Mark and Adrienne said...

Cute costumes! How did you make the bananas? I'm impressed!

Lyndon said...

Too much fun

Reid Family said...

so so so cute! Love the costumes Minda! You are always so creative! We love you guys!

Sarah Foster said...

cute cute CUTE!!