Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our Budding Artists

This last week was kind of a crazy week. Alan has been working on a big project for school pretty much 24/7. And the boys were getting a little antsy not being able to go anywhere (since Alan had the car) and they were also missing their daddy. So we did this project one day. Some old crafting paint I had and some Q-tips, tissue paper, stickers and googly eyes and the boys made these...
Wonderful collages.


Yesterday Alan finally finished up his project so the boys and I hung outside on the patio playing with our hose and eating popsicles so that daddy could sleep.

Jacob aslo got a hold of the camera and this was the result!

6 comments:

K said...

You are such a fun and creative Mom. It looks like the boys are having lots of fun. One time I did an entire scrapbook page of self-taken photos when K took my camera. They love that:)

julie said...

What adorable boys! And what beautiful artistic masterpieces!! ;)

We miss you guys!

Cakes4U said...

Minda, you are so creative. Who would think of doing something so fun. You are an amazing mother. I am glad that the huge project is finally done. I hope life can get back to "normal" now. These pictures and the ones from the previous entry are as always adorable. I know I am partial, but it really is true. Congrats, Alan. Your wife and boys really miss you and that shows how important you are to them. You are amazing too. We love you all!!

Robinson Family said...

Looks like fun. Your boys are getting so big. I bet they are talking like crazy.... Clay is getting there. Are you guys coming to visit this summer at all?

Mark and Adrienne said...

What a fun idea for the boys! You are such a good mom!

Lyndon said...

What artists.