Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not Much Goin' On


It has been a really nice and relaxing week. We haven't been in a hurry to do much of anything and we've loved spending some time with Dad. I took these pictures of the boys watching Bob the Builder which they got from the library. They love Bob. "Can we fix it...Yes we can."

Alan has been finishing up some school work and getting ready to go on his big boat trip and I have just been getting things going for the Enrichment Activity I am in charge of. The boys, well this has been a fun week for them. They have played, played, played.

We are excited to go to Utah for the next month and see family.

8 comments:

Robinson Family said...

ahhh! When are you coming? We will have to get together! Let me know....

Reid Family said...

They look so big!!! We can't wait to see you guys!

EmmaTheJane said...

Bob the Builder was always popuar around our house too. I miss you already Minda. This is going to be a LONG summer.

Audrey said...

I am glad that it was a calmer week for you all! I am so excited that you are coming up.

Janadt.Huggins said...

I love the last shot of there crossed legs. Priceless. I'm going to miss those boys.

K said...

I see you were in charge of Enrichment. How did that go?:) If you have any free time while you're in Utah, we'd love to see you guys.

Cakes4U said...

you do look relaxed. Good for you. I hope the enrichment night went well and that your trip goes well Alan. We are looking forward to seeing you in Utah. It can't come quickly enough

rick and cheryl said...

I cannot believe how big your boys are now.