Monday, April 6, 2009

Go Spartans!

Let's face it, this blog is really all about Samuel and Jacob. A way for our family and friends to keep up with our little family. But today I just had to add a blog entry about March Madness. Every year Alan gets a little crazy about March Madness. He fills out his bracket with his friends and then faithfully follows every game to see if he wins. Unfortunately for Alan he tends to pick teams that might have a shot (and apparently this is what most guys do too, the underdog you know.) So usually his brackets don't end up looking too pretty, because who can really pick the underdog, that is why they call it the underdog, right? Well this year I decided to join the madness and fill out my own bracket. I put the winner as Michigan State, being from Michigan and seeing that it was a top 2 school in its category I decided it had a shot, maybe an underdog but a good choice. Alan laughed at me, my brother Robert laughed at me for putting Michigan State so far ahead in the competition, and the fact that it could actually win, no way, at least not in their opinion. So I know I shouldn't brag, but I never am right about sports related things so this time I am going to. Michigan State is going up against UNC and a lot of people think that they will win (not just me this time.) So although I have never been a huge fan of Michigan State ( I am more of a Wolverines fan) I really hope they can pull it out and win. Go Spartans!

4 comments:

Jimmy and Wendy said...

That's so funny! I make a bracket too with James so I can be part of the fun. I did terrible, mostly I had Utah teams going far. So I'm very impressed. Way to go! I'll root for them!

Anonymous said...

It was a highly unlikely run. I applaud MSU and am definitely rooting for them.

-Rob

Cakes4U said...

Go Minda!!! I really enjoyed all of the pictures and explainations of what you all have been doing. You guys are great! We love you

Brad and Cathy said...

I never expected Michigan State to go to the final but there they were. Unfortunately,tbey did not come to play. Thanks for putting up all the nice pictures of the boys. Give them each a hug for us.