Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our week

Today was so cute, Jacob was very sad about something and was crying about it, meanwhile Sam decided he wanted to go play with his play kitchen. After a little bit of time he called "Jakie come here, I made you a hero party." Our boys love Winnie the Pooh and in that movie they give Pooh Bear a hero party. So, Sam wanted to make Jakie feel better with a hero party too. These are some pictures of their party.

We had to find hero hats too to make the party complete. On the movie they had party hats but this was the best I could do on short notice. It was too cute, I was so proud of our little Sam, he is very kind and observant, they are lucky to have each other.

I took some pictures this week of the boys, I decided I haven't taken very many so I kind of went crazy, here are some of the best ones I got.
Jacob
Samuel
Jacob

Samuel
SamuelJacob


Brother Time: Jacob and Samuel hanging out on a Sunday afternoon.
We decided to see if the boys still fit into their coats and boots from last winter, they do, score! We don't have to buy any new ones, hooray! I doubt they will need boots any time here in Texas, but they will come in handy when we go to Utah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much older they are starting to look!

Maile said...

So sweet! I love sweet sibling time it makes it all worth it when they are so kind to each other.
Isn't it nice when you can stretch out things clothes that they will only wear for a short time? Love that, I have only purchased 2 jackets for Brady in 4 years, not bad!

Reid Family said...

that is so dang cute!!! What a cute brother and great imagination!

Mark and Adrienne said...

What cute boys! That's awesome that their coats still fit! Now I'm glad that Cala is kind of swimming in hers this winter because maybe it will fit next year too.

fish family said...

Look how big they are getting. So cute. Hope all is going well for you guys.