Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dad of the Year Award



I have to nominate Alan for the Dad of the Year Award. I don't know if an award like this actually exists, but if it does, Alan's name should definitely be in the running. We had our primary program today in our ward. I teach the Sunbeams, so I was up front helping there. Alan on the meantime was able to contain our two little boys, help them go up to sing at the right time, and take care of them throughout all of Sacrament meeting. This might not seem like a big deal, but usually this is a challenge for both of us each Sunday. Either our children were easy on him this week, or he is just a super dad, I tend to think he is just amazing. I love you honey, thank you!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

I have decided my girls are better for Rich when I am not around... so maybe that worked in Alan's favor. Hope your primary program turned out well.

Lyndon said...

Claire cried during our primary program when Missy was with her class. Hats off to Alan

K said...

You are lucky to have such a great husband. You are both so awesome. We miss you tons!

Andrew & Naoko said...

Yep Alan is just so dreamy...

Brad and Cathy said...

We think Alan is amazing as well.

Reid Family said...

You guys are great!!! We miss you tonz and can't wait to see you in a coulple of months!!!We love you!

Cakes4U said...

pokyzaneOh my, How I miss you guys! I love every picture and think you are the cutest little family. Your Halloween pumpkin carving and other activities looked like a lot of fun. Dad of the year huh. I could go for that. I confess I can't read the captions very well because they are too light but I love the pictures. Minda, you look great. You all do. Love ya!!
Grandma Jane

Cakes4U said...

Alan, you are a great dad!!