Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Week

We have had an interesting week, I decided the boys needed to prepare for Moma and Papa's visit, so we made a chain to count down the days, the boys get really excited when they get to pull a link off each day.
Jakie covered himself in pillows with the help of Daddy of course, but he thought he was pretty cool.
The boys tried on Dad's tie.

Sam tried to dress himself.
We had friends over for dinner and their boys and ours had a good time playing together.
Sammy and Jakie played ball with Daddy in the front yard.




It was a rough week for us, I decided to potty train and it seemed to work until Jacob got sick, and then things went downhill. Thank you to all of you who have given support and have helped me stick with it. Samuel is getting the whole potty training thing, slowly, but he understands it at least. Jacob is taking a break until he is completely recovered. Wish us luck as this journey continues.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Love the 4 boys at the window. And the ties pictures are super cute. Love your boys...it's so fun to come over and play!

Maile said...

It sure looks like they are loving life in their new home. So cute, and the second picture down looked kind of like Brady to me, cute!

Brad and Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing such wonderful snippets into your lives. We are excited to come visit and look forward to seeing your new home. Tell Jacob and Samuel that we are counting down the days as well.

K said...

Always busy doing fun things. That photo of them dressing themselves and wearing the tie are priceless!

Robinson Family said...

Your blog background is so cute!!! You'll have to put pictures of your boys' halloween outfits. I bet they are so cute! I saw to moms walking with their kids the other morning and it made me really miss you. I hope things are going well for you guys. We miss you...

Anonymous said...

What are the boys going to be for Halloween? Also, I noticed that their Winnie the Pooh and Tigger shirts faded. I wish we lived closer so I could fix them up... the stuff I used said that it wouldn't fade! Liars. Oh well. The boys still look cute.