Friday, July 23, 2010

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Nathan is now 6 weeks old and it feels like he has always been a part of our family. He surprised us this week by making his first little milestone. Samuel and Jacob did not roll over (front to back) until they were about 4 or 5 months, I remember it so well because it was about 5:30 am and I was keeping the boys as quiet as possible so that Alan could sleep. Well Nathan is definitely a different baby than Jacob and Samuel, he is much bigger and apparently stronger because he can roll over. When I discovered this I put him on our ottoman because it is soft and luckily I was right next to him because he would have rolled off if I hadn't caught him. Here is a little video of Nathan rolling over. Ignore my high pitched baby talk.

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Holy Cow Minda, that is crazy. He sure is a cutie.
This is Danielle by the way :)

Maile said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up he looks and he sure can roll, that is awesome! Hopefully we will get up there in Sept!

Stamp With Linz said...

what a cutie! Lucy is just now rolling over! :) He's precious, Minda (and Allen and boys)!

Anonymous said...

Impressive!

Cakes4U said...

Way to go Nathan! Sure is a cutie!

Reid Family said...

Wow! What a strong little guy! We can't wait to see him and all of you soon!