Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So here is a little update on our little Nathan. He came "home" last friday, meaning Alan and I got to take him out of the hospital and drive the 3 1/2 hours to Sugar Land (near Houston) where he moved us in the Saturday before. My parents came and helped us by watching the boys for us for the week in Sugar Land while we stayed in Waco with Nathan. It is really nice to have him with us and to be in our new home. Alan started work on Monday and the boys are starting to get back into a normal routine. I hope to be able to post more pictures of Nathan and some of our place here sometime soon. Things are still a little crazy with me not being able to really do as much as I would like because of my c-section and trying to juggle Sammy, Jakie, and a new baby and with Alan trying to help me and also trying to get into the swing of things with his new job, so I don't know when that will happen. Hopefully soon.

9 comments:

Reid Family said...

Crazy Crazy! Hang in there. You have the sweetest boys! I hope things settle down soon! We love you guys!

Stamp With Linz said...

Wish I could help! xoxo

Courtney said...

What a crazy life! Hang in there and REST, REST, REST! There is always tomorrow.

K said...

So glad you finally got to bring him home and your life is moving towards getting back to "normal". So many changes so fast, it's a lot to adjust to,not to mention you not feeling at the top of your game. I so wish I was there to help you out! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Hang on, this to will pass:)

Maile said...

Glad to see a post and know that you are alive and well! Concur with Courtney, REST, REST, REST!!! Good luck with your recovery and enjoy your new baby! They grow up so fast!

Robinson Family said...

I am so glad Nathan is home! Hang in there. I wish I was there to help you! We are so excited to see you!

Liz said...

Oh I am so glad you have your little one home now! Take it easy, and get better soon!

Mark and Adrienne said...

Wow, I can't even imagine how crazy your life has been! I can't wait to see more pictures of Nathan! I'm glad to hear that he's home now.

Joni and Chase said...

I am glad baby Nathan is home now. Does that mean he is all better? I sure hope so, we have been praying for him. I hope all is well with you guys and that it gets only better from here.