Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Clothing Bandits Strike Again

So you may recall that a few weeks ago Samuel and Jacob got a little wild when we had people at our house for visiting teaching. They removed all the clothing from their dresser and then started tearing their playroom apart including tearing up some of their books. Well yesterday I was watching my friends two little boys. My boys and her boys were having a great time watching Bob the Builder and playing with their cars and trains. Then I suggested that the boys all go play in the playroom while I got some things ready for dinner. I checked on them just to make sure we didn't have a repeat of a couple of weeks ago. But apparently I wasn't quite on top of things as I thought I was because when I went into their bedroom this is what I found. Every article of their clothing strewn throughout their room. Now I beg you what is a mother to do? I am totally out of ideas as to how to get them to stop taking their clothes out of their dresser, so if any of you have any good ideas please share.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

My friend that has twins had to take everything out of their room except for bedding. She had their clothes in a box in the top of their closet. Now that they are 4 they are starting to get their things back. But she was sick and tired of cleaning up the disasters that they were not capable of cleaning themselves. I don't keep anything in my kids room (no clothes, no shoes_) just blankies and beds.

Audrey said...

Oh, but they look so cute :) Just teasing. It was fun to talk to you today!!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

This is SO cute!

Mark and Adrienne said...

I definitely don't have any suggestions, so all I can do is sympathize...wow. Hopefully they grow out of this stage soon...before you pull all your hair out :) At least they are super cute!