Sunday, January 25, 2009

Silly Boys

So, I haven't posted in a while because nothing too interesting has happened. So, I looked at the pictures we have taken over the last two weeks, all of them were funny pictures of the boys being silly.

Here the boys are doing something they have come to love, pulling their shirts over their heads and running around the house. Richard and Robert you might recall doing this when you were kids too, remember Aladdin?
The boys have also learned to love oranges thanks to papa. And Dad has been teaching them how to eat them like a soccer player. Jacob hasn't quite caught on yet though.


Right after Christmas we decided to eat the gingerbread houses we made for family home evening with the missionaries before Christmas. Afterward we played Candyland and the boys loved it, I think that is going to be a new tradition in our family.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

An official "Aladdin" requires a Builder's Square t-shirt and to pull the shirt entirely behind the head forming a vest. The boys seem to be on to something new, possibly a neo-"Aladdin." Good on them.

-Rob

Reid Family said...

What cute pic's! The oranges are funny. The gingerbread houses look fun. I bet they tasted good too. We heard about the blinds lol. Crazy!

Gunnell Family said...

Robert I miss your Aladdin days!

K said...

I love the photos with the oranges. I'm so impressed you had a gingerbread house left to eat. It appears that we have a nibbler when we make ours, so all the good stuff is gone, and no way am I eating gingerbread that has been on a shelf and then my counter for a month. Hope you're all doing well. Miss you.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Your a good mom Minda! And due to that (and a good dad too) you have great boys!

Brad said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Give Sam and Jake a hug for us.

Janadt.Huggins said...

I love the shirt over the head look. I remember trying that as a little girl...my mother quickly put a stop too it.

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Cute background. My friend just found out she is having twin boys. I thought of you two and your cutest boys. I hope you guys are doing well.