Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas

We had a great Christmas and we got to share it with Moma and Papa. Here are the boys and Mom helping to put on the Christmas Story.
Papa showed the boys Moma's new I Pad and they were hooked on Angry Birds in a matter of minutes.
Our sad looking tree, notice how most of the ornaments are out of Nathans reach.
The boys had reindeer pancakes for Breakfast a couple of days before Christmas morning.
Another tradition in our house is opening up a gift on Christmas Eve, the boys got to open up new pajamas from Daddy. Sam and Jacob are acting out Spiderman scenes here.

The boys big Christmas gift was a playset that daddy had help building from various elves that came before Christmas, thank you elves and Daddy.
Here is the only picture I have of Alan and I that we have taken in quite a while, I look horrible, but I am pretty pregnant here, so I guess I should document that.

0 comments: