Sunday, May 8, 2011

Minda, Mother



I think this might be the best time to make my first post. I want to let everyone know that I have the best wife and mother to our children I could ever imagine. It is not easy for her to be home with our three crazy boys. I know that one day they will learn to appreciate her, like I do for my own mother, and all the time she spends to make their lives better. Honey I know that it isn't easy and simple, but they will thank you and hold you in reverence for the work you do. I know I do. Happy Mother's Day , I love you !

7 comments:

Reid Family said...

So cute Alan! :) You are a great mother/friend Minda! We love you so much!

Minda said...

Thanks Alan for the post, you are the best Daddy to our boys, Love you!

rick and cheryl said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day, Minda!

Brad and Cathy said...

Alan, Thanks for recognizing true love and devotion. We love Minda too. Brad

Stamp With Linz said...

Ahh, well said Alan!

Cakes4U said...

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful mother. Good job Alan!!!

Maile said...

What a sweet daddy/husband! Happy Mother's Day Minda, love you too!