Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities

We started our festivities out with some fun Family Home evening Halloween activities.
Alan trying his mouth at the donut/string game


Sam and Jacob liked using their tongues
I was the best at this but I think I had the best angle.
We tried bobbing for apples but only Mom and Dad were able to do it.

Daddy took control of the pumpkin carvingFinal result

Nathan in his dragon costume. Isn't he a doll!



Sam and Jacob with their Knight costumes
The whole medieval family with our little dragon.
We also made some fun ghost cupcakes.
We had fun trunk or treating at the church and the kids were most excited about getting swords and of course the candy. All in all it was a pretty successful Halloween, but we are glad it only comes once a year.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

How fun! Love your costumes! I like the idea of your family party, I think we are going to do some more of that next year.

K said...

What a cute family idea for costumes. Your Halloween party looks like it was fun too. I had no energy left to do a party this year. I'm proud of you.

Maile said...

Your family costumes are great! I love it when there is coordination. What fun activities.

Janadt.Huggins said...

What a stellar Royal Family. You guys look awesome and you're right, Nathan is a total Doll!

Brad said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Cakes4U said...

I loved the costumes. You are amazingly creative! What a fun Halloween for all of you.

Mark and Adrienne said...

I LOVED your costumes!

Liz said...

I love the theme! Such fun! Sounds like you had lots of fun!!