Thursday, December 3, 2009

You May Have Noticed

That we changed the title of our blog page. Before it just said Alan, Minda, Samuel, and Jacob. Not only was this a really boring name it was also a bit inaccurate. We are adding another member to our family sometime in the end of May. Yes, that means we are pregnant. Almost 15 weeks now.

Many of you may already know this but we thought we would let the rest of you in on the little secret. For those of you who would like to tease us about having another set of twins let me put your minds to ease, it is only one this time around (I made the ultrasound technician check multiple times to make sure.)

We are extremely excited about the baby and maybe a little nervous about the timing. Alan graduates from school in the middle of May and the baby's due date is May 28th so it cuts things awful close. But we are looking forward to the adventure.

The boys are very excited and love to talk to the baby, it is very sweet. We will see how sweet they are when they realize what it means to bring a new baby home.

The new name I picked for our blog is not really all that exciting either so if any of you have any really great ideas for a new name leave me a comment on what you think it should be.

12 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! That's great news! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well for you.

fish family said...

How exciting. I was wondering if you were prego. Conrgats. So happy for you guys. Maybe you will end up with a girl :) Have you felt good or been really sick? Hope things work out with the end of school and baby being born.

Anonymous said...

I totally feel like you are having a girl.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I have been checking and checking AND CHECKING to see when you were going to make the blog announcement!!

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

We are SO excited for you guys!

Lots of love, Cindy

Michael said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and Alan. Hope all is going well! Love ya! Michael and Sara

Stamp With Linz said...

I'm really excited for you guys. :)

julie said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!!!! We love you guys and miss you. Good luck with everything!!

Leah said...

Yay! SOOOO exciting. I bet you are at ease there is only one! ;)
I know what you mean about timing and adding another baby. It WILL all work out!
Congrats again!

Tami H. said...

That's awesome news Minda! Your boys are going to make great big brothers!

Josh and Jenna said...

That is so funny! I actually tracked down your blog to see if you guys were having a baby, and lo and behold that was the first entry I saw! So happy for you, and Alan, so happy that your graduation is in sight!

Jenna

JB and Kimberly said...

Congrats! I had no idea you kept a blog.


heckowitz.blogspot.com

Lacey said...

Hey Minda! Just being a little nosy but wanted to say congratulations. I hope you're feeling well and that everything goes smoothly for you. I know you must be so excited. I'll have to keep checking back for updates. Hooray for new babies!!